Bài tập về Trạng Từ trong tiếng Anh có Đáp án
Trạng từ và tính từ trong tiếng anh là từ loại quan trọng trong ngữ pháp tiếng Anh. Để nắm vững Adjactive and Adverb in English, mời bạn luyện tập ngay với Bài tập trắc nghiệm về Tính từ và Trạng từ trong Tiếng Anh có đáp án.
Khoanh tròn vào câu trả lời đúng
1. He doesn’t get up early on Sundays. He gets up_______
2. The write can’t see aunt Licy_______ He’s having breakfast.
3. He was a friendly waiter. He spoke to the writer_______
b. as friends
c. like friends
d. in a friendly ways
4. He spent the whole day in his room. He was in his room _______
a. the whole
b. the all
c. all day
d. all of
5. Bill is a harder worker. He works_______ than Joe.
b. more hard
c. more hardly
6. Every year the writer_______ enters for the garden competition.
7. The writer had_______ reached the town when the young man spoke.
d. just as
8. She couldn’t find her bag. It wasn’t _______
9. Do you still want them? Do you_______ want them?
10. Both girls write to each other regularly. They write_______
d. now again
11. They will travel faster. They will travel_______
b. more quickly
12. Why did they kick the ball so_______?
13. That was all she remembered. She couldn’t remember_______
a. some more
b. any more
c. no more
d. none more
14. Ted has been worried all week and he’s_______ worried.
d. any more
15. The car was easy to recognize so it wasn’t _______ difficult for the police to catch the thieves.
16. He got such a fright. He was_______ frightened.
c. such as
d. a so
17. It was more than he could bear. he couldn’t bear it_______
c. any longer
d. no more
18. He had hardly had time to settle down_______ he had settled down.
a. no sooner
b. as soon as
19. We were very much surprised. We were_______ surprised.
d. the most
20. He brought almost everything in the window. He brought_______
1. Disguises can be too perfect. This means they can be_______
b. quite perfect
c. more perfect than is necessary
d. almost perfect
2. It was too small. It wasn’t_______
a. enough big
b. big enough
c. fairly big
d. rather big
3. It was not long before a helicopter arrived. It arrived_______
b. soon afterwards
d. much later
4. They haven’t decided yet. They are_______ undecided
5. Everybody around him was smoking; _______ smoking.
a. they was all
b. they all was
c. they were all
d. all of them was
6. I used to travel a great deal. I used travel_______
a. every many
b. a great number
c. very much
d. how much
7. He was rather elderly. He was_______
a. very old
b. quite old
c. too old
d. old enough
8. It has slowed down considerably. It had slowed down_______
d. a lot
9. _______ Mendoza met Humphries, he lost again.
a. on a second occasion
b. for the second time
c. at a later date
d. the next time
10. She went_______ to fetch the porter.
a. down to the basement
b. below to his basement
c. from his basement
d. along to the basement
11. _______ every industry in our modern world requires the work engineers.
12. He used to live five kilometers from school and ride a bicycle to school everyday. Last month his family moved to the school neighbourhood. He now walks to school. He_______ rides a bicycle to school.
b. no longer
c. not yet
d. not again
13. _______ of the two boys went on a picnic yesterday. They _______ stayed home and watched the Omlypic games on TV.
a. Both/ either
c. Both/ neither
d. Neither/ either
14. Indicate the two same sentences.
a. He works hard in the factory
b. He works hardly in the factory
c. He is at hard work in the factory
d. a and c
15. Mary sang_______
16. A terrible fire spread_______ through the old house.
b. more quick
17. A small child cried_______ in the third row of the theatre.
18. He responded to my question_______
a. in polite
19. A breeze_______ touched my face.
d. in gently
20. Mr. Brown comes to the store_______ for cheese and bread.
Bài tập về Tính Từ trong tiếng Anh có Đáp án
Khoanh tròn vào câu trả lời đúng
1. When he became a teenager he wanted to be more (DEPENDENT) from his parents.
2. It was really (HONEST) of you to take that money without asking.
3. If you hadn’t been so (CARE) with that book you'd still have it now.
4. My broken leg means I’ll be (ABLE) to go on holiday with you.
5. In many countries it is (LEGAL) to smoke cigarettes under the age of 16.
6. He waited (PATIENTLY) for the train to arrive at the station.
7. The teacher told me it was (RESPONSIBLE) of me to set off the fire alarm.
8. She’s a very (EMOTION) girl, so don’t play with her heart.
9.Seeing all the crop being destroyed after the storm was very (HEART).
10. Anyone who is (FUN) and doesn’t take herself too (SERIOUS) is (ATTRACT) to me.
11. The whole stereo typical manly-man thing is a bit (RIDICULE). A lot of girls, deep down, like to see a softer side.
12.However many amazing things happen in your life, you should always be thankful for it, remain humble,modest and (RESPECT).
13. I don’t mind getting a black eye, or a (BREAK) arm for my girl, as long as she’s there to kiss it later.
14. Zayn is a very (PROTECT) guy, especially when it comes to Niall.
15. I’ve tried playing it cool, but when I’m looking at you, I can’t ever be (BRAVERY) because you make my heart race.
16. I hates it when girls act (STUPIDITY) because they think it’s cute. Intelligence is sexy.
c. such as
17. It’s odd that that girls ask if they can hug me. Don’t ask, do it. I’m just a (REGULATION) guy.
d. no more
18. He hates rabbits. He thinks they are (POINT) and do nothing..
19. When I was 12, all of friends had girlfriends, I felt very (LONE) and awkward, so I asked my mom to date me.
20. I’m not crazy. I prefer the term “mentally (HILARITY)”.